Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] send audio test

Hi Paul,
During my testing phase I had a remote machine set up playing a CD and a simple shell script that caused the record source to switch between CD (music source) and line (which had a loopback cable from output, so you could here what was recieved).

The shell script just loaded pre-wrapped mixer settings with alsactl.

Simon.

PS. It's also useful to do something with the video to confirm that your video is getting out, camera pointing at screen?