Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Online article about GnomeMeeting

I actually managed to get the webcam going on kernel 2.6.8 suse 9.2 pro with
the SPCA532-23062004 driver but as soon as i updated the kernel to 2.6.8-24.5
the webcam disappeared again.
The audio has been always working for me although I tested it with my father
who's using netmeeting on windows 98SE and apparently he could hear me loud
and clear my I wasn't able to hear anything or see anything although I could
see his name coming up.
Today I am going to reinstall suse 9.2 from scratch and try again the webcam
driver and I will not update the kernel again.

If anybody knows of any solution/driver that would work on the updated kernel
(2.6.8-24.5) PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

I am really proud I managed to get webcam going even if it was only for an
hour, I have been trying to get it going for approximately 6 months trying
different distros and all the rest.

Any other solution?

Thanks all for your help!