Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Online article about GnomeMeeting

http://www.saillard.org/linux/pwc/ have the latest driver up to dec 2004.
it worked for my philips webcan which use the same driver as logitech.
Is your gMtg working without the webcam? My viedo and audio OK, but
never able to communicate.

kockkin