Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Which audio codec?

Hi Graig,

... just to tried to place a call on my LAN from my
Netmeeting to Gnomemeeting via a gatekeeper using the
syntax as described in the Microsoft article:
conrad_b 10 0 0 10 - Nothing happens, there is not
even an entry in the gatekeeper's log. Putting callto:
into the Netmeeting address field causes a syntax
error immediately.

What's wrong?  I need my gatekeeper to accept natted
calls I have no control of but want to publish my
address to allow other callers to call me.

Conrad

 --- Craig Southeren <craigs postincrement com>

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/netmeet/nm3_1l4o.asp