[GnomeMeeting-list] 1.2 on FreeBSD

Once again I am attempting to port the latest version of gnomemeeting to
FreeBSD and the configure script is insistent that the IXJ driver be
present. At this time, there is no IXJ driver for FreeBSD and I don't
expect one any time soon (although I'm not saying I won't try to port
it, I don't have time right now).

In the past I have been able to ifdef things to make Gnomemeeting build
without IXJ, but the latest version seems to have given up on this and
won't even configure without it.

Do you think it's still possible or is the IXJ code so enmeshed that I'll
have to abandon GnomeMeeting on FreeBSD?
--
R. Kevin Oberman, Network Engineer
Energy Sciences Network (ESnet)