[GnomeMeeting-list] V 1.20 and Suse 9.1

Hi
may i tall you my experience with suse 9.1 that's may help some one

I have donwloaded all packages for Suse 9.1 directory and GN 1.2

as I saw in the read me I want to installed newest packages

first of all i learn that I have to install packages in one order (dependency) . second as i saw It is better to uninstall first the updated packages with yast and after install new one.

With GN 1.0 I did'nt have installed evolution data center, Howl, libsoup

I should uninstall cphone

after uninstallation of openh323, pwlib and GN 1.0 I have installed in this order :
libsoup
data evolution serveur
howl
openH323
pwlib
pwlib-plugins-V41

for GN 1.20 I got error message and i was obliged to install
scrollkeeper and update-desktop-files wihch was not on my system.

after that i install GN 1.20

when i want to start it i got and error message in the screen "first configuration"
so I restart kde and launch GN with success (configuration and after GN)

I found my old parameters

In yast when i look at GN it is writing for suse 9.0 that's look strange if the package was made for 9.1
look's working  but i can't use pc to phone i will read how-to

regards