[GnomeMeeting-list] NM to GM tests

Hi guys,

I've been doing some tests with NM and GM to see how well they work together.
Looking at this mailing lists I see that most of the problems people have are
related to NAT configuration, so before fighting the router I decided to run
some tests between two computers on the same subnet.

In my setup I have a GM host with a webcam, and but no webcam on the NM
machine.  I am able to do GM to NM calls, with audio and video working fine
(after I read about the NM bug that ignores the 'large' video format!).  But
when calling from NM to GM I'm unable to see video on NM.  I run gnomemeeting
--debug=3 and I see NAT related errors...

2004/12/12 20:26:43.114   0:18.378         H225 Answer:42d15ab8 H225    Source
signal address 192.168.1.1 and TCP peer address ::ffff:192.168.1.1 indicate
remote endpoint is behind NAT

Can someone help me understand this message?  Any suggestions on how to
resolve this?

Thanks!!

--
Javier Cardona