Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] GnomeMeeting 1.2 released!

 --- Kilian Krause <kk verfaction de> wrote:
> which distro? It's basically impossible to remove it
> unless you
> recompile it with GTK-only mode..

It used to be RedHat 9, until RedHat started trying to
force me to install several megabytes of useless junk.
(RPM dependency hell...)

So what you're basically saying is that GnomeMeeting
is completely useless unless you happen to be using
Evolution for your mail client. (Which I'm not.)
Correct?

Chris

http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com