Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Poll

Le jeu 09/12/2004 à 12:42, Yoriaki FUJIMORI a écrit :
> It seems that none from Japan replied to this poll.
> So, I might be the first(?) from Tokio.

Nice :)

> 1) a and b.
> 2) b (stable).
>    I run gm 24 hours on several PCs.  On some occasions,
>    linux boxes running gm this way freezes.

Only a problematic kernel driver can freeze the machine. I know some
webcam drivers have that problem. So I'm very happy that you tell me the
machine is freezing, and not that GM is crashing :)

> 3) c (i do not care...)
> 4) a and b.
> 5) I do not know Skype, really.
>
> GM is very good for aged people, for they do not go out
> often but want to chat with their friends `face to face.'
> But, GM is still very hard for them to manipulate.

If you have ideas to improve things, feel free to propose.

I think it will be easier with SIP as they will have easy to remember
urls, e.g. sip:yoriaki seconix com