Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Audio delay compared to netmeeting.

Before giving up, you should try with other codecs. (Cfr my other mail)

Unfortunately entering the realm of miracles and wonders if frequent in
the windows world.

Notice finally that there is an alternative to Netmeeting : it is
MyPhone (myphone.sf.net).