Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] RAM consumption

Hello,

The size you are seeing is the size required by GnomeMeeting and by all
the libraries it is using. All those libraries are shared among several
programs, so that's not the real size of the software in memory.

Also notice top is summing the total size for each thread, which is not
accurate either.

Finally, I would say that having your machine swapping is not normal
with Linux and is certainly not due to GnomeMeeting.