Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Poll

El dj 02 de 12 del 2004 a les 14:06 +0100, en/na Damien Sandras va
escriure:
> Hello,
>

> I would like to ask a few questions, if you can, try to answer. You can
> give several answers for each of the questions. There are more than 500
> subscribers, I would appreciate to receive at least 100 answers.
>
> 1) I'm using GnomeMeeting :
>
> 	a) Professionally
> 	b) For fun

b) If this includes "personal use" (friends, family, etc...), what is
"for fun" to call and make jokes? :)

> 2) I think that GnomeMeeting :
> 	a) is unstable
> 	b) is stable
> 	c) is very stable

b) although I use CVS, release versions have worked nicely for me

> 3) Regarding protocols :
> 	a) I'm happy with H.323
> 	b) I want SIP
> 	c) I don't care what protocol is used as long as it works

c) and as long as it is standard and free to implement.

> 4) My major concern was :
> 	a) Firewall/NAT problems
> 	b) audio problems
> 	c) it was hard to use

a)

> 5) Regarding Skype :
> 	a) I think Skype has a bright future
> 	b) I'm using Skype and GnomeMeeting
> 	c) I'm not using GnomeMeeting anymore now that there is Skype
> 	d) I think GnomeMeeting has no more interest now

e) I think GnomeMeeting still has interest despite Skype

/Josep