Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Poll

Here I go:

I would like to ask a few questions, if you can, try to answer. You can
give several answers for each of the questions. There are more than 500
subscribers, I would appreciate to receive at least 100 answers.

1) I'm using GnomeMeeting :

	a) Professionally
	b) For fun
b) for fun

2) I think that GnomeMeeting :
	a) is unstable
	b) is stable
	c) is very stable
c) very stable - never had problems!

3) Regarding protocols :
	a) I'm happy with H.323
	b) I want SIP
	c) I don't care what protocol is used as long as it works
c) I don´t care - SIP would be a nice add-on but is no must

4) My major concern was :
	a) Firewall/NAT problems
	b) audio problems
	c) it was hard to use
a) Firewall/NAT problems - but I think this is a general issue and was discussed many times allready

5) Regarding Skype :
	a) I think Skype has a bright future
	b) I'm using Skype and GnomeMeeting
	c) I'm not using GnomeMeeting anymore now that there is Skype
	d) I think GnomeMeeting has no more interest now
no opinion - I never used Skype till now

Thanks,
No problem,
Mike