Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Poll

1) I'm using GnomeMeeting :

	a) Professionally
	b) For fun

b) for fun. But I hope to use it professionally in the future. It looks good.

2) I think that GnomeMeeting :
	a) is unstable
	b) is stable
	c) is very stable

b) Stable. I havnt tried it alot. But it doesnt seem bad.

3) Regarding protocols :
	a) I'm happy with H.323
	b) I want SIP
	c) I don't care what protocol is used as long as it works

b) I want SIP. ASAP the better!!!!!!!!! :)

4) My major concern was :
	a) Firewall/NAT problems
	b) audio problems
	c) it was hard to use

a) Firewall/NAT problems I think thats its biggest problem. audio is fine. its easy to use.

5) Regarding Skype :
	a) I think Skype has a bright future
	b) I'm using Skype and GnomeMeeting
	c) I'm not using GnomeMeeting anymore now that there is Skype
	d) I think GnomeMeeting has no more interest now

a) I think Skype has a bright future. But I dont use it, I want to use Gnomemeeting! If there was a windows port, that will boost Gnomemeeting alot!!! I think if gnomemeeting was improved, then it will also have a bright future. I think its an excelent program. It would be great if there was SIP and a windows port.