Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Logitech Cameras

I use this camera with SuSE 8.2. After connecting with the system it was
recognized automatically and works with the integrated microphone
without any problems. Instead of a small grey frame around the picture
of the camera has a excellent quality. I am happy with that.
I think it uses the pwc-driver because of the chipset built in this
device.

Matthias