[GnomeMeeting-list] Cameras compatibility list

Mail from Guilhen Tardy :

I would be glad to collect such useful information and make it available
for all to see (as I did before for interoperability with 3rd-party
clients).

----------

What I would need from you is:
  maker
  model
  software revision
  USB? (yes/no)
  supported? (yes/no)
  system under test
  name (optional)

The name (personal, nickname or organization) should be included if you
desire to be acknowledged for the submission.

Please submit to: camera salyens com

As soon as I get 10 entries, I shall put up a new page at:
http://www.salyens.com/?page=camera

Best regards,
Guilhem.

//\     FOSDEM      : http://www.fosdem.org