Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Philips camera support discontinued?

Hi George,

> > B.T.W.  I really should be getting around to making that donation ;)   You're
> > doing great work and I want to see it continue.
> >

> Don't worry, I was kidding, money is not my motivation at all :)

Even though Damien does refuse the money, you're welcome to hand it in
to the snapshots project. We're always "too short" in hardware resources
to put up build daemons on more platforms. So don't feel held back to
contribute to the project by the above statement. ;)

--
Best regards,
 Kilian