Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Philips camera support discontinued?

Damien Sandras wrote:
Le jeudi 26 août 2004 à 21:52 +0200, Rikard Johnels a écrit :

Excuse a stupid non-programmer...
But didnt he talk about the kernel gang disallowing hooks?
It wouldnt matter if we got Phillips to "open it up", as the kernel isnt using the hook to begin with..?

Yes that's a solution, really. I'm ready to mail Philips, but I do not
know who to mail.

We have to find this out I will try that tomorrow.

I will most def. support any petition to keep the support in any way.