Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Philips camera support discontinued?

John Berger wrote:
--- Johnny Strom <jonny strom netikka fi> wrote:

Rikard Johnels wrote:

On Thursday 26 August 2004 11.32, Damien Sandras wrote:

So should we organize a community thing where all Gnomemeeting users
add there names to a list? and then we ask philips and others that are involved to give permission so that he can release the pwcx code this would be the best long term solution.

I can help write the email and other things that needs to be done for this to happen.

Cheers Johnny

  I'll definitely sign it! I don't think it's right what the kernel maintainers
have done to him.

  John

I think they have some legal issues there perhpas and that the kernel maintainers are more careful nowdays.

Anyway the best thing is if we can get a green light from philips about the pwcx module beeing GPL'd.