[GnomeMeeting-list] Gnomemeeting 1 and FC2. Can't open audio device

Hi:

      Using Gnomemeeting 1.0 with FC2, when i try to start up I only get a
error message that says something like 'no sound manager  can be detected'

      I'm using alsa, and other applications run well without problems (
xmms, xine, mplayer, enemy territory...)

      Any tip? Exists any config file for gnomemeeting? May be I can do
something playing with config options... :?

TIA and regards

David Ballester Montolio
Responsable de Sistemas y Comunicaciones
Kern Pharma, S.L.
www.kernpharma.com