Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Alsa idea

Hello,

This is not possible to do. The reason is simple: GnomeMeeting
autodetects the list of available and usable devices. You can not
specify yourself a device name.

While specifying yourself a device name is something good for advanced
users, it has little interest for average users and complicates things.

So, just choose the device you want to use, and here you go!