[GnomeMeeting-list] "Own ILS server"

Hello to all. First of all, I beg your pardon, because I don't speak English.

Well. I'm doing a basic project about GM, M$ NM and other programs, but specially GnomeMeeting.

My problem is the next: my objective is to have my "own ils server", a server in the lan, who translates the user names to the machine's IP addresses. I'm finding a little, but I don't know how to do.
Can I do this? Or only works with groups?

I'm sorry if this is a silly question, but it's important to me, and I guess that I'm finding badly.

I read the FAQ, and search in this (wonderful) list , and I learn about other questions, but the only thing that I guess similar to my objective is NDK. My English, as I said, is not very good... Can anyone help me? Any faq, tutorial, web address?

A lot of thanks to everybody!!

Protege tu correo contra los virus con MSN Premium. Pruébalo gratis dos meses. http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=es-es&page=features/firewall&XAPID=1684&DI=1055&HL=TAG2OPENINGTEXT_MSNPREMIUM_VIRUS