Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Re: Some news

> A native Mac OS X version would be more useful.  Windows users already
> have access to a variety of commercial and  inexpensive H.323 solutions
> (the Polycom ViaVideo being my favorite).  OhphoneX seems stuck, and
> the Mac OS X port of GnomeMeeting (which should be very close to the
> Unix version, since Gnome 2.4 is available if needed) is in need of
> help!

And the work to do on that version is near of zero :
- write a plugin for video capture for pwlib
- create a package with a good GTK theme for gnomemeeting so that users
do not have to compile everything through fink

That's an area where we need help, we can not do everything ourselve and
certainly not buy a MAC to do it.

Damien