Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] gnomemeeting, netmeeting and Debian stable

> Damien Sandras <damien sandras it-optics com> [2004-04-01 14:35]:
>
> Ah ah, I found out the problem, nice one!
>
> The messages reported here only indicates that it detects the camera
> and loads the USB Audio module (the OSS one, not the ALSA one
> unfortunately), but it has no indication that it loads the camera
> driver.
>
> Your camera driver is thus not loaded, you can check with "lsmod"
> that "pwc" doesn't appear in the list.

uccellina:kernel!89> lsmod | grep pwc
pwc                    44416   0 (unused)
usbcore                56256   1 [usbvideo hci_usb audio pwc uhci
ehci-hcd]
videodev                5728   1 [usbvideo pwc]

???

wbr,
Lukas
--
Lukas Ruf           | Wanna know anything about raw |
<http://www.lpr.ch> | IP? -> <http://www.rawip.org> |