Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] problem with /dev/dsp

Hi,

The FAQ tells :
#
The message indicating that the device could be opened, but that it is
impossible to read from or to write to this device means that another
program is already using the device, preventing GnomeMeeting to use it.
You can check what program is using the device using "lsof". It can
also mean that you have permissions problem.
#

I would also add that you have perhaps full-duplex problems.