Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Compile gnomemeeting with another libraries

On Sunday 28 September 2003 04:23 pm, Damien Sandras wrote:
> Le dim 28/09/2003 à 19:41, snpe a écrit :
> > I copy libtool from gnome 2.4 - I think that libtool isn't a problem
> > because another gnome application compile fine
>
> They do not depend on libraries in /usr/lib. Thus /usr/lib is not in the
> list of possible paths.
I don't understand
I have btw libgnomeui-2.so.0 in /usr/lib and /u1/gnome2/lib
Gnomemeeting use lib from /usr/lib, but another application in gnome 2.4
use correct lib in /u1/gnome2/lib (btw nautilus).I compile nautilus and gnomemeeting
with --prefix=/u1/gnome2 and with LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/u1/gnome2/lib
When I compile gnomemeeting like in my previous message gnomemeeting is linked with
/u1/gnome2/lib/libgnomeui-2.so.0 - config and compile script for gnomemeeting use always /usr/lib
Maybe, gnomemeting don't use correct pkg-config

regards
Haris Peco