Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Color format

Damien Sandras wrote:

Le sam 27/09/2003 à 13:06, gregory a écrit :
Could not open the chosen channel with the chosen video format.

You probably changed settings without understanding them.
Put the channel number back to 0 and it will work. Any other channel
number than 0 is generally not for webcams.
I am using channel 0 and Gnomeeting works fine when logged in as root. Also configuration druid gives no errors and says video is ok as root and as user. But I get the up and down dancing Gnomemeeting logo instead when I run it as a user. So I figure it must be a permission problem or so, but I did a chmod 777 on video (symlink to video0) and video0.

Gregory