Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Color format

Kilian Krause wrote:

Hi Gregory,

he meant an

insmod --force /lib/modules/2.4.22/kernel/drivers/usb/pwcx-2.4.20.o

hth.

Thanks, it worked, but now I get this error:

Error while opening video device /dev/video0

The chosen Video Image will be transmitted during calls. If you didn't choose any image, then the default GnomeMeeting logo will be transmitted. Notice that you can always transmit a given image or the GnomeMeeting logo by choosing "Picture" as video device.

Could not open the chosen channel with the chosen video format.

If I log in with root, Gnomemeeting works, my camera also works with all other webcam programs (like Camstream and Camorama).

My camera is connected to video0 and everything is rwx (chmod 777).