[GnomeMeeting-list] Bandwith limit

Hi all.

I'm setting up a point to point connection with GM using ieee1394
camcorders. I've used the source rpms found at
http://av8.netikka.fi/~johnny/ that I rebuilt with dc1394 activated.
I followed a thread of this list to do it and it was very
helpful :
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnomemeeting-list/2003-May/msg00233.html

Everything seems to work but I have some questions : is it possible
to use more bandwidth than 100kb/s. I could use up to 512 kb/s
on each side of my connection. Could this give a better image
quality ?

And is it possible to setup the size of the grabbed image ?

My config is :

gnomemeeting-2003.08.09-CVS
openh323-1.12.2-CVS
pwlib-1.5.2-CVS