Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] GnomeMeeting and NetMeeting

Le mar 23/09/2003 à 21:47, Toni Van Remortel a écrit :
> I upgraded openh323_1, libpwlib1 and gnomemeeting. I haven't touched my
> systems sound driver (perhaps Gnome itself is again freaking out).
> Unless .... I allowed the Gnome Sound server to start, find out it
> didn't improve anything, and stopped it again. Maybe that's the problem?

Nope

> Audio related modules listed:
> i810_audio             26248   1
> soundcore               6276   0  [i810_audio]
> ac97_codec             12488   0  [i810_audio]

Check the FAQ, execute the tests explained for people with audio
problems and that will help you determining the exact origin of the
problem. Once you have done that, you can mail again for more
information, but you really need to do those tests to narrow the problem
to a smaller area.

--
Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com>