Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] GnomeMeeting and NetMeeting

On Tue, 2003-09-23 at 21:31, Damien Sandras wrote:
> Le mar 23/09/2003 à 21:25, Toni Van Remortel a écrit :
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I used GnomeMeeting 0.98 in perfect harmony with NetMeeting, but
> > suddenly, after an upgrade here, the audio is broken.
> > I hear the NM client choppy and with a high voice. The NM client doesn't
> > here me. GM video is transmitted and can be viewed.
> > Installing the MS-GSM codec didn't help (before, it wasn't used either,
> > so I already assumed it wouldn't help).
> >
> > Any suggestions?
>
> What did you exactly upgraded?
> It seems to me you upgraded the audio driver to perhaps OSS? ;)

I upgraded openh323_1, libpwlib1 and gnomemeeting. I haven't touched my
systems sound driver (perhaps Gnome itself is again freaking out).
Unless .... I allowed the Gnome Sound server to start, find out it
didn't improve anything, and stopped it again. Maybe that's the problem?

Audio related modules listed:
i810_audio             26248   1
soundcore               6276   0  [i810_audio]
ac97_codec             12488   0  [i810_audio]

That's it.
--
Toni Van Remortel <ToniVR pandora be>