Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Asymmetry

On Fri, 2003-09-19 at 13:31, Damien Sandras wrote:

I never really intended to indicate that I suspected there was a
Polycom->GM interaction problem.  I have been watching the list
long enough to realize that the problem probably wasn't in that
area.  I have played a bit with a GM->GM link to a Linux machine
on the same LAN as the Polycom with similar results.  The remote
GM show long gaps of time with no audio or video input despite
the local GM showing data continuously going out.

Since I have successfully used the Polycom with netmeeting over the
same network path, I am asking this group if anyone has seem similar
behavior with GM, or how I might track down where on the net the
data are getting lost and why.

Thanks,
  Matt