[GnomeMeeting-list] Asymmetry

I'm looking for some help with GM.  I have been using GM to connect
with a Polycomm standalone unit, and have been experiencing a very
asymmetric link between the two.  The video and audio from the Polycomm
are fine with GM, but the Polycomm shows a new frame of video only
every few minutes and audio that is so choppy that it is unintelligible.
Similary, connecting to GM from the Polycomm goes smoothly and quickly,
but from GM->Polycomm hookups can take 5-10 minutes and often timeout.
FWIW netmeeting over the same network link seems to work fine, and
connects to GM over the LAN flawlessly.

I have a debug level 3 dump of a typical session if anyone who knows
how to read these things wants to take a look.  Send me an e-mail
directly and I'll send it off.

I'd appreciate any help I can get.

Matt

--
Matthew J. Nelson <mnelson as arizona edu>
University of Arizona