[GnomeMeeting-list] Problems connecting with NetMeeting

I run Gnomemeeting 0.98.5 and have a Logitech Quickcam (using qce 0.40d
driver) with a ADSL connection. When I tried connecting to Netmeeting (Win98
and modem connect) My video froze, couldn't even send text, and couldn't
receive video from the other side.. The person was using ils.seconix.com for
the directory.

I run a Slackware 9.0 system and GnomeMeeting runs fine with other
GnomeMeeteing users.

Please help