Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] USB webcams with microphones working under ALSA?

 --- Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com> wrote:
> no, the pwlib library is correct. The pwc.o module
> not.

The root of the problem seems to be that the QuickCam
claims to be capable of frame sizes between 160x120 -
640x480. However, the 640x480 mode *needs*
compression, which I don't have. This confuses the
cr*p out of pwlib and gnomemeeting. HOWEVER, having
said that, pwlib insists on ignoring the default frame
size which I configured the driver to use, so I'd say
that both pwlib and the driver are to blame.

I have currently reduced the QuickCam's maximum frame
size down to 352x288 and gnomemeeting now works. But
I'm not sure where the permanent fix should be.

Chris