Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] difficulty upgrading to 0.98.5

Once upon a time at band camp Sat, 20 Sep 2003 1:08 am, Stephen Burke wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> While I had no difficulty at all upgrading my RH9 laptop from 0.96 to
> 0.98, I am having substantially more difficulty moving from 0.96 to
> 0.98.5 on another computer that I am trying to set up.
>
> I am working on a fresh "Everything" installation of RH9, so I am
> assuming that any package that I might need is already available
> somewhere.
>
> To upgrade the laptop, I simply ran "rpm -i..." on the openh323 and
> pwlib packages and "rpm -U" on gm. When I try that now, though, I get
> this:

You should have ran rpm -Uvh on all of the packages  doing a rpm -ivh  when
there is file conflicts from previous packages will result in rpm install
failure  the new pwlib and openh323  are not installed you still have the old
ones.  do a rpm -Uvh on all and it should be fine

Dennis