[GnomeMeeting-list] GnomeMeeting chat

Hello to all, I'm e-mailing you to announce the creation of an
experimental chat where gnomemeeting users can meet and talk using text
chat before connecting together (WEB chat (by refresh system),
independant of #gnomemeeting on IRC dedicated to developers).

If it is successful, we could extend it and add it as an additional
service to seconix.com.

You can also meet there people occasionally running MCU's allowing up to
3-way audio chat.

URL is http://jmg.redarmor.net

PS: It is mainly in french.
--