[GnomeMeeting-list] Strange characters.

Hello people from sunny Portugal.

Last versions of GM are fine but i have a small problem:

as you know Portuguese language has some strange letters like ã, á, é, ç etc etc etc etc.

Like i wrote before, last versions of GM (from CVS too) do not represent those letters correctly in Portuguese, instead of an ã is another strange symbol (even stranger than the portuguese letter :) :) ).

Is it problem of my side or a GM problem???? Most problably is my side, but want to know how to solve it.

Any help will be welcome.

Best regards and till then.

David Quental