[GnomeMeeting-list] RedHat 7.3 spec files for GnomeMeeting 0.91-1, OpenH323 and PWLIB?

Hi,

I have an old RedHat 7.3 box, and I am trying to upgrade the gnomemeeting version on it. It looks like the best that I can do will be gnomemeeting 0.91-1 because that's the last version before everything was ported to Gnome 2. However, although I have the source code, I'm going to have to make RPMs for everything. So unless someone knows where I can grab some SRPMs, can someone help me out by sending me some suitable .spec files, please?

Cheers,
Chris

P.S. RedHat 7.3 comes with GnomeMeeting 0.8(7?), and I'm having difficulty calling from this version to my 0.98.5 installation via the GNU GateKeeper. I am wondering if this is due to bugs in the older H323 protocol stack. What happens is that the GateKeeper allows calls from 0.98.5 to 0.87, but doesn't recognise the remote user when 0.87 calls 0.98.5. And to make things *really* interesting, the two installations are on different subnets. The GateKeeper is installed on the gateway in the middle, with a different network interface for each subnet.