[GnomeMeeting-list] gnomemeeting pwc problem

Hi all,

I'm using my webcam (Philips PCVC690K) with gnomemeeting 0.98-5; I installed the pwc driver (version 8.6)and the pwcx-8.2.2, but I have some problems:

when I run gnomemeeting and test the video device, I receive a message error about the color support format (YUV420P). This error occurs when I set the fps option of the pwc module to a value greater than 15.

I read the thread in the mailing list about this problem and I also tried the CVS version, but the problem still remains.

I read that someone has solved the problem with the help of developers; can anybody tell me how to solve this bug?

Thanks in advance for the help.