Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Gnomemeeting compilation

In fact, I followed the adviced from Openh323 list; but I think it is
the same than Gnomemeeting FAQ. Before asking them the question, I
wonder if libpt.so is a file from pwlib installation, because, if I run
a 'make install', I have it :

[root localhost pwlib]# make install
mkdir -p /usr/local/include
mkdir -p /usr/local/bin
mkdir -p /usr/local/share/pwlib
mkdir -p /usr/local/lib
chmod a+r lib/*so*
cp -df lib/*so* /usr/local/lib/
cp -rf include/ptclib/ /usr/local/include/
cp -rf include/ptlib/ /usr/local/include/
cp -rf include/ptbuildopts.h /usr/local/include/
cp -rf include/ptlib.h /usr/local/include/
cp tools/asnparser/obj*/asnparser /usr/local/bin/
cp: n'écrasera pas `/usr/local/bin/asnparser' qui vient d'être créé par
`tools/asnparser/obj_linux_x86_r/asnparser'
make: *** [install] Erreur 1

It seems that the installation does not complete. Maybe the file I am
searching for is not installed ? What is your idea ?