Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] No audio feedback in 0.98 config druid!!!

Chris Rankin wrote:

--- Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com> wrote:
If you were saying "Yes, the alsa-lib API lets you
iterate over all Capture devices", then does this
mean that you are currently setting ALL ALSA
Capture devices to 100 in the druid?
No, only on the "Mic".

Hmm, then that would still prevent me from running the
audio test. The correct mixer device to use on my box
is "AC97 Capture" (and no other), although I really
don't see how gnomemeeting could be expected to know
that.

Lets try to do what should have been done in the first place...

            *and this is JUST a suggestion*

why not make an inquire to see how the mixer device for recording
is called in the different combinations Driver/Sound Card/Distro and
in the end try to get something of it ?

Let me start :
OSS(from kernel) / SBLive Player 1024 / RedHat9 - IGain ( on Kmix )

Cheers !

P.S. : Maybe another name for the thread would be nice ...

--
__ __ _| |__| |_|.| . @ Red Hat Linux version 9
jpedro vf netcabo pt