[GnomeMeeting-list] Can't make any calls

Hello,

I've just installed gnomemeeting. The problem that I'm describing happened
to me with both 0.98.0 and 0.98.4.

I can't make any calls!!!

If I try callto:ils.seconix.com/name address I get "user not found"
If I try h323:ils.seconix.com/name address it looks like it is trying to
ring and then I get "Remote host is offline".
Those failures happened with many addresses I found on the server.

If I try callto:<IP address> the peer gets nothing.

When My friend who uses the latest version of NetMeeting tried to call me
I got is request, accepted it, the software told me that I'm in a
conversation but I got no data.

My friend said that at the same time he was still waiting for me to
accept.

I'm using the computer from home so (I think that) it can't be NAT/Firwall
problem.

Can you help me?

Thanks,
Yuval Scharf