Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] gatekeeper auto-reconnect?

On Thu, 2003-09-04 at 00:02, Damien Sandras wrote:
> Le mer 03/09/2003 à 16:00, Mark Swanson a écrit :
> > Hiya,
> >
> > After 14 hrs to compile gatekeeper (p100) :-) it works great with gnonemeeting
> > but if I restart the gatekeeper then gnomemeeting doesn't auto-reconnect. Can
> > I make it do that somehow?
>
> Not currently... Just don't restart the gatekeeper :)

Perhaps you can use a cron job calling gconftool:

gconftool-2 -t int -s /apps/gnomemeeting/gatekeeper/registering_method 1

(The address is still set - this just tells gnomemeeting to retry the
gatekeeper).

I use this in my login script on my laptop - when at work I want to
register and I got sick of manually reconfiguring.