[GnomeMeeting-list] Is gatekeeper required?

I want to set up a four-way conversation between four PCs using
GnomeMeeting.  Do I need to have a separate gatekeeper program running, or
can GnomeMeeting do this without a gatekeeper?  The four PCs are on a
private network with no firewall.  I don't care about aliases because I know
the IP addresses of all the PC's involved.

If I do need a gatekeeper, can it be running on one of the four PCs involved
in the conversation?  Can you recommend a good, free gatekeeper program for
me to use?