Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] (no subject)

IIRC it uses TCP  to initiate the communication and UDP for sending the video
and audio data.

it does it this way as we need the reliability of TCP for making the
connection  but by the nature of the transmittion  if the packet arives late
its of no use to us  so UDP is much better suited for the communication.

Dennis