Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] gatekeeper

Le mar 02/09/2003 à 05:16, Mark Swanson a écrit :
> OK, after some hours of compiling and playing around I seem to have the
> gateway running, but gnomemeeting fails to make any use of it.
>
> So, I'm running the gateway (opengk_1.3.4) on my Linux firewall.
> BTW, the gnugk (Version 2.1 beta (build 27)) failed to compile - that's why
> I'm using 1.3.4...
>
> Does the gateway I'm trying to use work under gnomemeeting?
>
> If yes, would anyone know have any hints why gnomemeeting can't register?
> gnomemeeting doesn't give any reason...

You have to run gnomemeeting and the gatekeeper with the --debug or -ttt
flag to get more information about what is happening. Btw, you should
use the 2.0.x version, 1.3.x is very old and 2.1 is too new (the config
files format has changed iirc)

--
 _	Damien Sandras
//\	FOSDEM 2004:  http://www.fosdem.org