Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Multi-conference ?

Le lun 01/09/2003 à 21:53, Kilian Krause a écrit :
> Hi Alexis,

> > > Oh oh ! ! ! Is there a documentation about this. I take a look at the
> > > website. :)
> > >
> > Mmhh... I did not find anything in the FAQ, nor in the Internet... Could
> > you gice me an adress for that type of utilisation ? Thanky you in
> > advance.
>
> hehe, it is in the ml-archive many times ;)
> Check for MCU for a conferencing server. Possible software is openmcu
> from openh323.org ;)

Thank you. I tried to install tis software from Mandrake 9.1 rpm
database, but it requires an older version of openh323 and pwlib than
those already installed with GM. So I want to compile it. In the
Makefile, I have to say where is openh323 directory, but I can find
nothing (just in /usr/lib, and it is .so files). He's searching for
openh323u.mak. Do you have it on your computer ?

Alexis