Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] does gnomemeeting support Orange Micro webcams?

Hi,

Le lun 01/09/2003 à 12:25, Ubaldi Fabio a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> I'm using gnomemeeting to do videoconferencing under linux. I'm looking for
> a good webcam using USB 2.0 technology ( I want to capture uncompressed
> frames at high frame rates). For this reason I found the iBOT2 for the USB
> 2.0 port.
>
> I found the linux driver for this webcam :
> http://alpha.dyndns.org/ov511/cameras.html . Does it work properly? If so,
> does the webcam work with gnomemeeting?
>
> Thank you for the help.

If the driver works on Linux, it should work with gnomemeeting. And if
it doesn't, there is certainly a way to make it working by adding hints
to pwlib.

However, check that QCIF or QSIF are supported, having a cropped QCIF
image is not nice.

--
 _	Damien Sandras
//\	FOSDEM 2004:  http://www.fosdem.org