Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Creative Webcam problems

Le lun 27/10/2003 à 20:53, Anne Wilson a écrit :
> I can see no reason to think it is.  Any hints?  BTW, I know at least
> one other person who has the exactly same problem with a different
> camera but also on Mandrake 9.1

No hint, I've never heard of one such problem. Everything has an
explanation but the driver is working the same as root or as normal
user, only the permissions to access the device are different.
But if GnomeMeeting doesn't work because of permissions, other programs
shouldn't work either, except if they are SUID root and that
GnomeMeeting is not.

--
 _	Damien Sandras
//\	FOSDEM 2003:  http://www.fosdem.org